With the Rode Wireless Go, get incredible sound without a crate full of audio gear. Use the Rode Wireless Go to get amazing recordings for your footage - time after time. It's a portable microphone solution for filmmakers, videographers, presenters, vloggers and Youtube video makers.
Consisting of a transmitter, which can be used as a belt pack or as a microphone itself, and a receiver which fits snugly in your camera's shoe mount. It's lightweight, easy-to-use, and rugged too. Meaning it can be used with the rest of your gear without hassle. In the package, you also receive a range of accessories, including a windshield, and all the cables you need.
The Transmitter (TX)
Measuring in at an ultra-compact 44mm x 45.3mm x 18.5mm and weighing just 31g, the Wireless GO transmitter (TX) acts as either a quick and easy clip-on wireless microphone, thanks to a high-quality built-in omnidirectional condenser capsule, or as the world’s smallest beltpack transmitter for a lavalier microphone via the 3.5mm TRS input.
The Receiver (RX)
The RX is just as compact, measuring only 44mm x 46.4mm x 18.5mm and weighing only 31g, which makes your rig that much easier to carry and facilitates mounting on a range of camera gimbals and stabilisers. Its dual-purpose mount sits snug in your camera’s shoe mount, or clips easily onto your camera strap or an item of clothing. The supplied 3.5mm TRS output cable plugs into your camera’s audio input or, with the relevant available RØDE adaptors, into your recorder, GoPro, iPhone etc. There is also a three-stage output pad – 0dB, -12dB, -24dB – to tailor your output to your camera or recorder.
- Operates as a clip-on microphone or beltpack transmitter for a lavalier/headset microphone
- Built-in omnidirectional condenser microphone delivers broadcast-quality sound
- All-new Series III 2.4GHz digital wireless transmission with 128-bit encryption designed to deliver crystal clear audio under any conditions, even in locations with dense Wi-Fi and Bluetooth activity like shopping malls, conventions, hotels etc
- Up to 70m range (line-of-sight), but optimised for shorter-range operation in congested radio-frequency environments
- TX and RX have built-in rechargeable batteries, charged via USB-C
- Up to 7 hours on a full charge, including a battery-saver mode
- Super-lightweight and ultra-compact: TX is 31g and RX only 31g
- The transmitter and receiver pair in just 3 seconds
- 3-stage output pad: 0dB, -12dB and -24dB
- Use up to 8 systems in one location.
- 1x Transmitter
- 1x Receiver
- 1x Rode Lavalier Mic
- USB cables for charging
- Furry wind shield for non-lavalier use