This small, wearable, high quality linear PCM recorder is used to record dual audio levels from a small lavalier mic like the Sennheiser ME-2 US mic that is standard with our radio mic kits. Pair the recorder with a wireless beltpack system for backup recording while still transmitting the audio for monitoring or just strap them on for unmanned auto recording that is done at two different recording levels at the same time to ensure you get a peak-free recording for even the most extreme environments when monitoring isnt easy (like tandam skydiving!). The unit comes supplied with an 8GB micro SDHC for a long recording time.
TASCAM’s DR-10CS recorder connect to your lavaliere microphone to create a compact recording system that fits on a belt pack.
the DR-10CS is designed to be compatible with a radio mic including our Sennheiser radio mics.
The DR-10CS has both inputs and outputs, so it can either be used stand-alone or with a wireless transmitter. When used with a transmitter, the DR-10C acts as a backup to protect against wireless dropouts during recording. For lectures or worship services, the DR-10CS can record the entire program before it gets to the front of house system. And for events like weddings and reality TV production, the DR-10CS is a compact recording system for body mics.
The lightweight DR-10CS runs for hours on a single AAA battery. It records to standard microSD media. Recording features include auto-gain and a low-cut filter for simple setup. Its dual recording feature records a safety track of your audio at a lower level, so in case of distortion you have a non-clipped backup. When multiple units are used, an infrared signal can synchronize settings between recorders.
- 1x DR-10CS recorder
- 1x 8GB Micro SDHC card
- 1x short connecting cable (connect the recorder to a radio mic transmitter)
- 1x Silicone band (for alternative attachment)
- 1x belt clip (attached to unit when shipped)
- 1x soft case
|Micro SDHD capacity
||24-Bit/48kHz WAV recording setting
|DUAL REC MODE off
||DUAL REC MODE on or FILE TYPE POLY
- Recording media:
- microSD card(64MB to 2GB)
- microSDHC card(4GB to 32GB)
- Recording format: WAV(BWF)
- Sampling frequency: 48kHz
- Quantization bit rate : 24bit
- Number of channels 1-channel (Mono)
- Analog audio Inputs
- DR-10CS Compatible with SENNHEISER - 3.5mm(1/8") TRS jack with screw lock
- MIC input gain LOW / MID / HIGH
- Input impedance 32kohm or more
- PHONES Connector 3.5mm(1/8") stereo mini jack (DUAL MONO)
- Power 1 AAA battery (Alkaline battery/ Ni-MH battery / Lithium battery),
- Audio performance
- Frequency response 20Hz to 22kHz +1/-2dB (IN to PHONES)