The Datavideo Prompter Kit TP-300 can be used in either a theatre setting, or a video studio. We've even used it outdoors on occasion.
It allows to you easily project a script in front of the lens for a presenter to read, without affecting the image seen by the camera
The Prompter kit requires an iPad or similar tablet device loaded with a teleprompter app and scripts to operate.
Need an iPad & app to work with this kit? If you don't have your own check out our TP-300+iPad package
The TP-300 can be quickly and easily adapted to hold a variety of tablet devices.
- Simple software allows users to produce professional results at low cost.
- Available for use with Android and Apple tablets
- Special 60/40 Glass allows the presenter to read the script and the camera to see the subject.
- Strong and rigid prompter frame fixes securely to any standard tripod quick release plate.
- The prompter frame is designed to allow stand alone, in front of camera or below lens prompting.
- The black camera snood/hood is adjustable to adapt for a wide variety of cameras.
- Quick and simple assembly that requires no special tooling.
- Flexible mounting bracket system allows simple but secure installation of tablet computer
- Expandable Mounting Bracket Size (Tablet width): Minimum: 105mm Maximum: 198mm