The Datavideo Prompter Kit TP-300 with iPad can be used in either a theatre setting, or a video studio to allow you to create fluff-free peices to camera. We've even used it outdoors on occasion but you will need some shade to avoid reflections on the screen.
The teleprompter allows you to easily project a script in front of the lens for a presenter to read, without affecting the image seen by the camera using the special two-way glass.
This kit includes an Apple iPad loaded with a teleprompter software that works with either the supplied iKan Bluetooth remote control or supplied Playstation 4 Bluetooth controller.
The iPad is a 7th Generation iPad or later model.
Prepared scripts or cue sheets can be easily copied and pasted into the Teleprompter app software (pre-installed onto the iPad) and scrolled at at various rates manually or using the Bluetooth remote control. A number of clear fonts, colours and text sizes are available making reading comfortable from a variety of distances. You can jump back to cue points as well if you doing multiple takes of the script.
Don't need the iPad? Check out our basic rig and use your own iPad/tablet instead - TP-300 Autocue kit
The TP-300 can be quickly and easily adapted to hold a variety of tablet devices.
- Simple software allows users to produce professional results at low cost and the wireless remote allows remote control of the scrolling start/stop.
- Special 60/40 Glass allows the presenter to read the script and the camera to see the subject.
- Strong and rigid prompter frame fixes securely to any standard tripod quick release plate.
- The prompter frame is designed to allow stand alone, in front of camera or below lens prompting.
- The black camera snood/hood is adjustable to adapt for a wide variety of cameras.
- Quick and simple assembly that requires no special tooling.
- Flexible mounting bracket system allows simple but secure installation of tablet computer
- Expandable Mounting Bracket Size (Tablet width): Minimum: 10.5cm Maximum: 19.8cm