ow in stock - the PAG PL150 150watt hour V-lok battery
The Paglink series of batteries can also be stacked together - allowing for a longer running on important shoots without having to change batteries. If you link two of these together you have a whopping 300 watt hours of power!
14.8V, 6.5Ah, 96 Watt-hour long life V-mount battery for DSLR (with battery plate and adapter) or just about any broadcast camera including RED.
Press the charge indicator to read off remaining charge in % increments 20%, 40%, 60%, 80% & 100%
- 150 watt-hours, 14.8V 10Ah
- Rechargeable V-Mount Li-Ion battery
- Batteries in any state of charge can be linked to combine capacities
- Draw up to 12A when the batteries are linked, or 8A individually.
- Can also be linked with Paglink L96 batteries.
- Hard-wearing, high-current contacts
- Smaller and lighter with a higher energy density than any other V-Mount Li-Ion battery of equivalent capacity
- Auto-compatible with multiple camera data systems and in-viewfinder capacity displays (Sony, Red, etc)
- 5-light Run-Time & Capacity Indicator
- Batteries can be charged whilst linked
- Charges on PAGlink, PAG V-Mount or Sony V-Mount Li-Ion chargers
- Reveals status and usage data stored in microprocessor, for easier battery management
- Battery software can be updated externally
- UN tested and flight-friendly
- 133 x 84 x 50mm / 0.77kg