A smaller & lighter to our Pag V-lock batteries and often paired with our DJI Ronin RS2 gimbal and Tilta V-lok plate, the IDX Micro98 V-lock batteries and dual charger.
Each battery has a capacity of 98 watt-hours with a weight of only 550g. They mount using a standard v-lock fitting and we have a range of power plates to output the power via different cable types.
Upon release, the micro-98 is the smallest battery pack in the world at this capacity. Rated at 97Wh, the Imicro-98 meets the passenger aircraft carry-on limit. The Imicro’s size is beneficial for users with small equipment and gimbal set ups, and fits the new RED V-RAPTOR.
The Imicro-98 also includes two on-battery D-Tap outputs, V-Torch LED for use in dark environments and SMBus to display battery info via viewfinder on cameras such as ARRI and RED.
The dual charger can charge 2 batteries one after the other, auto switching to the other channel
The IDX kit includes a charger and 2 batteries.
- Capacity: 97Wh (14.5V/ 6.6Ah)
- Max Output Voltage: 16.8V DC
- Nominal Voltage: 14.5V DC
- Max Discharge Current: 14A‡
- D-Tap: 100W each
- End Voltage: 11V
- Battery Protection: Over charge, Over discharge, Over current, Thermal protection
- Ambient Temperature: To charge: 32°F ~ 104°F (50°F ~ 86°F recommended)
- To discharge: -4°F ~ 113°F (50°F ~ 104°F recommended)
- To store: -4°F ~ 122°F (less than 1 month)
- Dimensions: 2.84(W) x 3.82(H) x 2.03(D) inches - 72(W) x 97(H) x 51.5(D) mm
- Weight: 1.21 lbs (550 grams) approx.