An extra V-lock PAG L96e battery to add to any of our PAG power kits or just hire on their own with V-lock battery plates. This type of Lithium Ion battery should be charged by PAG charger only so do not mix with IDX or other chargers.
The Paglink batteries can also be stacked together - allowing for a longer running on important shoots wihtout having to change batteries.
14.8V, 6.5Ah, 96 Watt-hour long life V-mount battery for DSLR (with battery plate and adapter) or just about any broadcast camera including RED.
Press the charge indicator to read off remaining charge in % increments 20%, 40%, 60%, 80% & 100%
- 96 watt-hours, 14.8V 6.5Ah
- Rechargeable V-Mount Li-Ion battery
- Batteries in any state of charge can be linked to combine capacities (2 = 192Wh, 3 = 288Wh)
- Current draw capability of 12A when linked (8A individually)
- Hard-wearing, high-current contacts
- Smaller and lighter with a higher energy density than any other V-Mount Li-Ion battery of equivalent capacity
- Auto-compatible with multiple camera data systems and in-viewfinder capacity displays (Sony, Red, etc)
- 5-light Run-Time & Capacity Indicator
- Batteries can be charged whilst linked
- Charges on PAGlink, PAG V-Mount or Sony V-Mount Li-Ion chargers
- Reveals status and usage data stored in microprocessor, for easier battery management
- Battery software can be updated externally
- UN tested and flight-friendly
- 133 x 84 x 50mm / 0.73kg