The Datavideo Prompter Kit TP-300 can be used in either a theatre setting, or a video studio. Prepared scripts or cue sheets can be easily copied and pasted into the DV prompter app software (available for iOS and Android devices) and scrolled at a set automatic rate or controlled by a user with the wired remote for a more natural result. A number of clear fonts, colours and text sizes are available making reading comfortable from a variety of distances.
As standard we also include a wireless remote that can be used with an alternative software option.
This kit also includes our Apple iPad 2, preloaded with the correct software for use with this teleprompter
For more information about setting up the TP-300 - check out our 'how to' guide - TP-300
The TP-300 can be quickly and easily adapted to hold a variety of tablet devices.
- Simple software and remote allow users to produce professional results at low cost.
- Available for use with Android and Apple tablets
- Special 60/40 Glass allows the presenter to read the script and the camera to see the subject.
- Strong and rigid prompter frame fixes securely to any standard tripod quick release plate.
- The prompter frame is designed to allow stand alone, in front of camera or below lens prompting.
- The black camera snood/hood is adjustable to adapt for a wide variety of cameras.
- Quick and simple assembly that requires no special tooling.
- Flexible mounting bracket system allows simple but secure installation of tablet computer
- Expandable Mounting Bracket Size (Tablet width): Minimum: 105mm Maximum: 198mm