Now available for hire, Blackmagic MultiView 4 input SDI 4K UHD in mini Teranex deskop/ rack format. Each SDI input port has a loop-through so you can run this inline to your vision mixer for exra monitoring or as a confidence monitor for a multi camera shoot. Output via HDMI to a large 4K TV or over SDI to see up to 4 inputs at the same time.
The Blackmagic MultiView 4 is a multi viewer that lets you monitor 4 completely independent SDI video sources on a single display. Featuring 4 x 6G-SDI inputs with full re-synchronization, MultiView 4 lets you monitor any combination of SD, HD and 6G Ultra HD video formats and frame rates all at the same time. Blackmagic MultiView 4 can output to both 1080 HD and 2160p Ultra HD displays so you connect it to either regular HD or Ultra HD televisions.
If you connect an Ultra HD television or monitor, you can take advantage of the extra resolution of Ultra HD and see full resolution 1920 x 1080 HD in each view for incredible sharpness! You can even turn on audio meter overlays, custom labels, borders and tally in each view and assign SD as 4:3 or 16:9. Control from the front panel or via ethernet control via Blackmagic Teranex app.
The Multiview 4 Is rack-mountable with our other blackmagic devices such as the Hyperdeck Studio Mini
The Multiview 4 is supplied with a UK mains cable but will work from POE switch over ethernet.
It has been upgraded with a Teranex mini control panel & LCD screen to allow easy switch control - turn on/off audio meters, atally, labels and border. You can toggle each input and check input rate and assign audio on the multiview to one of the SDI inputs. Use the Blackmagic app over ethernet to set the labels.
- SDI Video Inputs: 4 x 10-bit SD-SDI, HD-SDI and 6G‑SDI.
- SDI Video Outputs: 4 loop, 1 HD/Ultra HD output with multiview.
- SDI Rates: 270Mb, 1.5G, 3G, 6G.
- SDI Video Multi View Outputs: 1 x 10-bit HD-SDI and 10 bit 6G‑SDI
- HDMI Video Multi View Outputs: 1 x HDMI type A connector. Output supports EDID of the monitor.
- SDI Reclocking: On all SDI outputs, auto switching between standard definition, high definition or 6G‑SDI video.
- Reference Input: None
- Multi Rate Support: Auto detection of SD, HD or 6G‑SDI. Simultaneous viewing of 4K, HD and SD video.
- SD Video StandardsL 525i59.94 NTSC, 625i50 PAL
- HD Video Standards: 720p50, 720p59.94, 720p60, 1080p23.98, 1080p24, 1080p25, 1080p29.97, 1080p30, 1080p50,1080p59.94, 1080p60, 1080PsF23.98, 1080PsF24, 1080PsF25, 1080PsF29.97, 1080PsF30, 1080i50, 1080i59.94, 1080i60
- 2K Video Standards: 2K DCI 23.98p, 2K DCI 24p, 2K DCI 25p, 2K DCI 23.98PsF, 2K DCI 24PsF, 2K DCI 25PsF
- Ultra HD Video Standards: 2160p23.98, 2160p24, 2160p25, 2160p29.97, 2160p30
- 4K Video Standards: 4K DCI 24p
- SDI Compliance SMPTE 259M, SMPTE 292M, SMPTE 296M, SMPTE 425M, SMPTE 425M-B, ITU‑R BT.656 and ITU‑R BT.601.
- Audio Meters: Each view, VU standard.
- Source Routing: None
- SDI Video Sampling: 4:2:2
- SDI Audio Sampling: Television standard sample rate of 48kHz and 24‑bit.
- SDI Color Precision: 10-bit 4:2:2
- SDI Color Space: YUV
- SDI Auto Switching: Automatically selects between SD‑SDI, HD‑SDI, and 6G‑SDI on each input so that each input can be running a different television standard.
- SDI Metadata Support: Video payload identification ancillary data as per SMPTE 352M.
- Control: Teranex Mini Smart Panel which adds menus and 2.2 inch color display.
- Power Supply: IEC power cable required, 100 ‑ 240V AC input.
- Power Fail Protection: MultiView 4 settings preserved and restored instantly at power on.
- Power over Ethernet: Can be powered via 48V DC using PoE+ (power over ethernet)
- Power Consumption: 16 Watts
|2 Week: £111.00
We offer local pickup or Next day shipping to the UK : by 10.30am, by 12 or anytime 9-4pm services. Add this equipment to your kit list to see the return shipping estimate. [More]
Equipment must be insured for the duration of your shoot. We will need to see proof of Insurance - if you need cover then get an instant quote online. [More]
Item Insurance Value: £720.00