Bebob Zoe DVXL universal (switchable) remote zoom / focus controller for all Canon & Sony LANC equipped camcorders and Panasonic DVX / HVX cameras via LANC port.
** Please note that to obtain zoom, focus, iris and start/stop functionality on Panasonic cameras, a Bebob Foxi is needed in addition to this DVXL controller**
- At the bottom of the Zoe-dvxl is the selector switch for the respective camera types. To make the application easier for you, we have reduced the label on the camera protocol. L = LanC, operate only Sony + Canon camcorder. X = Panasonic only for CamRemote output.
- The rugged elbow plug gives you two advantages: The cable goes along the camera, therefore looking better than being at a 90 degree angle from the housing of the camera. If you pull the cable unintentionally, it will not bend the plug.
- The coiled cable has a total length of 90 cm when it pulled out, which is more than enough between pan arm and camera. If you pull the cable unintentionally, the coiled cable avoids damaging the plug into the camera.
- The shape of the housing protects the speed wheel and avoids accidental repositioning of the pre-adjustment.
- The quick-release clamp facilitates attachment to standard tripod arms up to 34mm in diameter. Also you can fix our Zoe onto the camera grip.
- The ergonomically contoured shape of the rocker switch allows you to put your thumb at three different places: middle, right or left. In any position, you will find a position for your thumb where you can use the Zoe in a comfort and operating ease way.
- Zoe-dvxl works on all SONY + CANON Camcorder with LanC connection and Panasonic AG-DVC30, AG-DVX80, AG-DVX100, AG-DVX100AE, AG-DVX100B + HVX200