Now available to hire, the Sennheiser ew100 G4 radio mic kit, an updated version of the popular EW100 G3. The kit includes a bodypack transmitter fitted with a lavalier mic and a camera receiver unit with XLR and mini-jack out.
Note: the G4 is backward compatible with the G3 and there are no issues observed in regards to mixing the generations together
The new G4 model features and updated screen in a high contrast black & white (easier to see outdoors) and added 'exit' button to make it easier to navigate the menu system.
The units can use the UK channel 38 band and are fully UK licensed - we will supply you an Ofcom operating license for the duration of your hire. The usable radio frequencies on this unit are 606-648 MHz but Ch 38 is only 606.500 - 613.500 MHz
The lavalier microphone has a frequency response of 80-18000Hz with an omnidirectional pickup pattern.
The lavalier mic input and XLR outputs are connected using 3.5mm jacks, allowing for other connection options.
The transmitters are supplied with Sennheiser ME-2-II lavalier mics as standard
Both units require 2x AA batteries (not supplied).
- 1 Radio transmitter: Body pack Tx with lavalier mic
- 1 Radio receiver: Body pack RX unit plus XLR output cable
- Range: up to 100 meters / 330 feet
- Up to 8 hours of operation time
- 1440 tunable UHF frequencies for interference-free reception
- Absolutely reliable transmission and extended range due to high RF output power
- Pilot tone squelch for eliminating RF interference when transmitter is turned off
- Automatic frequency scan feature searches for available frequencies
- Transmitter and receiver with rugged metal housings
- Receiver features user-friendly menu operation via backlit display
- Lock function avoids accidental changing of settings
- HDX compander for crystal-clear sound
- Transmitter and receiver feature "Low Battery" indicators
- Mute function for the transmitter