This small, wearable linear PCM recorder is used to record audio from a lavalier mic. Pair the recorder with a wireless beltpack system for backup recording while still transmitting the audio.
TASCAM’s DR-10CS recorder connect to your lavaliere microphone to create a compact recording system that fits on a belt pack.
the DR-10CS is designed to be conpatible with for Sennheiser mics.
The DR-10CS has both inputs and outputs, so it can either be used stand-alone or with a wireless transmitter.
When used with a transmitter, the DR-10C acts as a backup to protect against wireless dropouts during recording. For lectures or worship services, the DR-10CS can record the entire program before it gets to the front of house system. And for events like weddings and reality TV production, the DR-10CS is a compact recording system for body mics.
The lightweight DR-10CS runs for hours on a single AAA battery. It records to standard microSD media. Recording features include auto-gain and a low-cut filter for simple setup. Its dual recording feature records a safety track of your audio at a lower level, so in case of distortion you have a non-clipped backup. When multiple units are used, an infrared signal can synchronize settings between recorders.
- Recording media:
- microSD card(64MB to 2GB)
- microSDHC card(4GB to 32GB)
- Recording format: WAV(BWF)
- Sampling frequency: 48kHz
- Quantization bit rate : 24bit
- Number of channels 1-channel (Mono)
- Analog audio Inputs
- DR-10CS Compatible with SENNHEISER - 3.5mm(1/8") TRS jack with screw lock
- MIC input gain LOW / MID / HIGH
- Input impedance 32kohm or more
- PHONES Connector 3.5mm(1/8") stereo mini jack (DUAL MONO)
- Power 1 AAA battery (Alkaline battery/ Ni-MH battery / Lithium battery),
- Audio performance
- Frequency response 20Hz to 22kHz +1/-2dB (IN to PHONES)