The SmallRig Counterweight Mounting Plate for DJI Ronin S Gimbal is designed to replace the original Manfrotto dovetail plate that comes with RoninS and allows you to balance front-heavy camera setup via adding counterweights at the rear.
It features rows of 1/4”-20 threaded holes to support optional Counterweights. This mounting plate enables you to mount longer lens with your camera. Additionally, it features a 1/4”-20 threaded hole on the front to fits the original lens support comes with Ronin S.
Optional Side Counterweight Clamp 2274 enables you to balance your gimbal as a second solution especially for BMPCC 4K.
Supplied with 1x 50g, 2x 100g and 1x 200g weights
1. Designed for DJI Ronin S Gimbal.
2. Allows balancing of front-heavy camera setup.
3. Comes with rows of 1/4”-20 threaded holes to support counterweights.
4. Features precise scale on the side to mark camera position.
5. Compatible with the original lens support of Ronin S.
6. Comes with rubber pad to prevent scratching your camera.