The Teradek VidiU Go Live HD Streamer can stream to any online video platform and include native integration with Facebook Live, YouTube Live, Ustream, Facebook, and Twitch.tv, offering a quick and seamless streaming experience
With HDMI and SDI inputs, the VidiU Go seamlessly connects with both consumer and professional cameras.
Sometimes you need to go live in a pinch and the VidiU Go features a simplified boot up and configuration process so you can be up and running in no time. Quickly set your streaming parameters from VidiU Go’s web and OLED interface, or pre-configure your device with the free VidiU app for iOS and Android. Once powered on, VidiU Go is ready stream in under 10 seconds.
Expand the reach of your content and build a larger audience by streaming to multiple platforms at the same time. With Core and Sharelink, you can stream live on all of your favorite OVPs simultaneously, including multiple Facebook pages, Twitch, YouTube, and more.
VidiU Go includes both H.264 and HEVC compression, allowing you to choose the technology best suited to your project. HEVC video compression offers the same video quality as H.264 at half the required bandwidth, which makes it perfect for slow Ethernet and WiFi connections or saving on data costs when streaming over cellular networks.
Note: Livestreaming platforms such as Youtube, Vimeo and Facebook currently do not support HEVC video for live strems. To stream using the HEVC codec (cutting upload bandwidth requirements by half) you will need to use Teradeks CORE service, which converts your HEVC stream to an accepted codec before sending onward to the video platform. This is a chargable service. A helpful calculatore will shwo you how much this will cost based on duration - https://teradek.com/pages/core-calculator
For example, a 14 hr livestream will cost £72 and a 2 hr livestream will cost £44 (based on prices June 2019)
H264 streams will not require you to use this service.
VidiU Go was designed to perform in the most challenging production environments, which is why we’ve included the very same bonding technology found in our high end broadcast systems. Never drop another live broadcast by streaming over the combined bandwidth from Ethernet, WiFi, and up to two 3G / 4G / LTE modems, or use several iPhone and Android smartphones as hotspots for even more bandwidth redundancy.
- 1 x VidiU Go
- 1 x 4G Node
- 1 x Ethernet Cable
- 1 x HDMI Male Type A (Full) - HDMI Male Type A (Full) 18in Cable
- 1 x PSU 61W USB-C Power Adapter
- 2 x Antenna 2dBi WiFi 2.4/5.8 GHz
- 1 x Hotshoe Adapter
- 1x HDMI Type A receptacle (non-HDCP sources)
- 1x 3G-SDI (75 Ω BNC)
- Simultaneous bonding over up to 8 network ports:
- 2 x VidiU Nodes
- Up to 4 cellphones (iPhones or Android)
- Requires Core or Sharelink subscription.
- 1080p 23.98/24/25/29.97/30/50/59.94/60
- 1080i 50/59.94/60
- 720p 50/59.94/60
- 576p/50 (HDMI only)
- 480p/59.94/60 (HDMI only)
- H.264: base/main/high profile up to level 4.2
- H.265: main profile up to level 4.1
Supported Video Bitrate Details
- Best Quality: 12 Mbps + 256 kbps audio
- HD+: 8 Mbps + 256 kbps audio
- HD: 5 Mbps + 192 kbps audio
- High: 3 Mbps + 192 kbps audio
- Medium: 1.5 Mbps + 128 kbps audio
- Low: 800 kbps + 128 kbps audio
- Mobile: 500 kbps + 96 kbps audio
- Test Pattern Generator Support
Video Format Conversion Support
- Built-in Video Scaler and DeInterlacer
Supported Video Transport Protocols
Software Or Platform Integration
- YouTube Live
- Embedded HDMI audio input, 2-Channel/Unbalanced
- Embedded SDI audio input, 2-Channel/Unbalanced
- 3.5mm TRS analog line-in
- 3.5mm TRRS headphone output/mic-in, adjustable volume
- 1/4" 20 mounting hole with hotshoe adapter
- Micro SD/SDHC (classs 6 and above) formatted FAT32,
- USB formatted FAT32
- WiFi: Dual Band MIMO 802.11 ac/a/b/g/n
- 2 x USB for 3G/4G modem support
Rf Channel Selection
- Auto with 3 modes: (2.4 or 5 GHz), Auto (2.4 GHz only), Auto (5 GHz only)
- Manual: Configurable to specific channels
- USB-C connector - Power adaptor and USB-C cable included
- Internal Rechargeable Li-polymer Battery (3.7V, 5000mAh),
- up to 2.5 hour duration (streaming over WiFi)