The GLIDECAM X-10 is a highly advanced, professional Body-Mounted Camera Stabilization System designed to be used with specific Glidecam Hand-held Camera Stabilizers. The GLIDECAM X-10 system will allow you to walk, run, go up and down stairs, shoot from moving vehicles and travel over uneven terrain without any camera instability or shake.
The GLIDECAM X-10 system works by isolating your body's motion from your camera, while your camera is balanced in a relatively motionless and isolated state. The GLIDECAM X-10'S Support Arm can be boomed up and down, as well as pivoted in and out, and side-to-side. It is the combined booming and pivoting action of the Support Arm that isolates your motions from the camera in a way that creates smooth camera footage.
- In the Two-Spring Mode, the Support Arm can hold a total combined camera and hand-held stabilizer weight of 4Kg.
- In the Four-Spring Mode, the Support Arm can hold a total combined camera and hand-held stabilizer weight of 8Kg.
- The Support Arm can be setup and configured so either a left-handed, or a right-handed operator can use the system.
- Dual Support Arm Boom Range: 75cm
- Dual Support Arm Weight: 2.6Kg in Two Spring Mode, without arm posts.
- Support Vest - Quick pressure release dual buckle design with positive locking buckles.
- The Support Vest has integral black anodized T-6 aluminum and EVA foam padding.
- Support Vest - Reversible and vertically adjustable arm mounting plate.
- Individual Weight Plates: each 366 grams
- All measurements and weights are approximate.
The vest can be used with our DJI Ronin 3-axis gimbal using the Cinemilled Steadicam armpost adapter
Note: This does not include a Steadicam unit/sled. Either a Steadicam or Ronin with the adapter will be required to mount your camera.