To adapt existing cameras to a comfortable shoulder mounted option, we offer the SmallRig Sony VCT-14 shoulder mount.
SmallRig Sony VCT-14 Shoulder Plate 1954 is compatible with Sony VCT-14 tripod adapter plates. It can be attached and detached quickly.
It features a Manfrotto 501 quick release plate, and shooting on the shoulder, in the hands and on the tripods could be switched swiftly.
The shoulder mount also features an adjustable 15mm rod mount. The rod adapter is vertically adjustable by 23mm to fit different types of cameras, like FS7/FS7II/FS5/Ursa Mini/Canon C100. It is equipped with a 15mm LWS rod adapter on the rear side.
An ARRI M6 rosette is available to attach accessories and grips, and multiple 1/4"-20 threaded holes on the side could provide additional mounting options.
A VCT-14 plate is included, please let us know if you don't need one.
1. Compatible with Sony VCT-14 tripod adapter plates
2. Soft shoulder pad
3. Arri M6 rosette to attach accessories and grips
4. Front rod adapter is vertically adjustable by 23mm to fit different types of cameras
5. Enough space to mount follow focus in the front
6. Manfrotto 501 quick release plate could be slid about 80mm leftwards or rightwards
7. 1/4"-20 threaded holes on the right side for additional accessories