The CN-E 18-80mm T4.4 L IS KAS S is a new compact Cinema EOS lens with cine-servo functionality. This sits below cine-servo lenses and above normal EF lenses. The lens includes a servo engine which is powered via EF mount connectors. For increased versatility, we will soon stock the ZSG-C10, a dedicated zoom grip, ideal for use with hand held rigs.
The Canon CN-E18-80mm T4.4 L IS KAS S (Compact Cine Servo Lens) is designed to answer the needs of professional shooters and advanced amateur videographers. With a powerful 4.4x optical zoom and 18-80mm focal length, the lens is an ideal all-purpose lens
Designed specifically for use with CN-E COMPACT-SERVO lenses, the Canon ZSG-C10 Zoom Grip adds an ENG-style operation to your camera setup. It has an ergonomic form factor for comfortable operation and features a seesaw rocker for zoom control, as well as REC start/stop and ONE-SHOT AF buttons. Because the grip provides electronic control for the drive unit, rather than mechanically driving the lens itself, you can choose to mount it directly to the side of the lens (using an included screw-on rosette) or mount it to an ARRI standard rosette elsewhere on your shoulder rig, as long as the 20-pin cable is still connected to the lens drive unit.
- Canon EF mount compatibility provides support for fast and accurate Dual Pixel CMOS auto focus, camera-to-lens servo power supply, automatic lens metadata acquisition for easy post-processing, and lens functions such as peripheral illumination correction.
- Purpose-built video lens with a focal length of 18-80mm and optical zoom of 4.4x
- High-end features make the Canon CN-E18-80mm T4.4 L IS KAS S ideal for professional or advanced videographers
- Superior Canon optics provide stable brightness levels of T4.4 (F4) across the entire zoom range
- DC & USM motors for fast, fluid and quiet servo zoom and focus control
- Zoom rocker
- 3 modes of image stabilisation for crisp, clear video
- Easy to use and work with, weighing a drone-friendly 1.2kg
- 9-leaf iris helps create beautiful, cinematic bokeh effects
- High optical resolving power and optomechanical design to meet all 4K shooting requirements
- Significantly reduced ‘focus breathing’ means less distortion and more consistent shooting
Compatible with any EF / EOS mount camera including the Blackmagic EF mount cameras